Anti-doping rule violations are not restricted to the use of prohibited substances and/or methods.
Apart from positive doping tests, any and all infringements hereunder are considered to be infringements to the Anti-Doping Rules and are sanctioned by a suspension or another disciplinary sanction:
- Presence of a prohibited substance in the sample collected on a gymnast.
- Use or attempted use of a prohibited substance or method
- Evading, refusing or failing to submit to a test after notification
- Violation of requirements applicable as to whereabouts of gymnasts and missed tests
- Tampering or attempted tampering with any part of doping control
- Possession of a prohibited substance or method
- Trafficking or attempted trafficking of a prohibited substance or method
- Administration or attempted administration of a prohibited substance or method to a gymnast
- Complicity implying an anti-doping rule violation
- Prohibited association with a member of the entourage under sanction