In order to reinforce his technical team, The” Federation francophone de Gymnastique” (FfG) is looking for a Coach in Women Artistic Gymnastics for the “High Level Center” of the French speaking part of Belgium.
- Full time job
- To train a group of WAG gymnasts from preparatory level to the advanced performance level
- To conduct a focused, strategic and coach oriented approach in order to achieve high performance Training with in-depth understanding and knowledge of modern high performance coaching techniques
- To work under the responsibility of the Head Coach and implement the WAG long term high performance strategy
- To have the ability to create a performance focused environment incorporating appropriate sports science, psychology.
- To have good relationship abilities to work with U12 to junior WAG gymnasts and get involved in specific training high level program
- To have the capacity to work in a team and under the leadership of the Head Coach
- Working knowledge of the FIG code of points or international judge brevet is also an asset.
We are looking for a coach:
- With good relationship abilities to work with young gymnasts, and juniors gymnasts;
- With the capacity to work independent in a goal team;
- With knowledge to work with advanced technical methods and able to learn more
- Language: French and/or English preferred - we expect the coach to be ready to learn French.
- University degree or college diploma in Sports Sciences required
- Minimum Level 2 FIG Academy in Artistic Gymnastics required
- Knowledge and experience of the high performance Program required
- Minimum 7 years experience with a demonstrated track record in the areas of High performance program. Advanced performance program
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and registration software programs in general.
Place of work:
Start of work:
From end of July 2019
For more information or for application purposes:
Fédération francophone de Gymnastique (FfG)
Cyril Zamora – FfG Technical Director
+32 (0)496 03 42 13